- Quick start to fermentation, which can be completed in 3 days above 17°C.
- Moderate attenuation, which will leave a relatively high gravity.
- Fermentation rate, fermentation time and degree of attenuation is dependent on inoculation density, yeast handling, fermentation temperature and the nutritional quality of the wort.
- Non-flocculent strain, but some settling can be promoted by cooling and use of fining agents and isinglass.
- The aroma is estery to both palate and nose, and is usually described as a full-bodied, fruity British ale. Does not display malodours when properly handled. Windsor yeast has found great acceptance in producing strong-tasting bitter beer, stout, weizen and hefe weizen.
- Best used at traditional ale temperatures after rehydration in the recommended manner.
Image Not Available
Reviews and Ratings
Be the first to review this item!