BCS-460 Temperature Control System - ***NO LONGER AVAILABLE***
***NO LONGER AVAILABLE***
Take temperature sensing and control to the next level. The BCS series temperature controllers from Embedded Control Concepts enable the brewer to precisely and reliably supervise the entire brewing process for repeatable results.
- Web-based User Interface - The BCS is a standalone device, with all monitoring and control done via an HTML user interface. Integrate the BCS into your home network and monitor your brewery and fermentation temperatures from anywhere.
- Four temperature probe inputs
- Control 6 outputs via programmable PID, differential, or direct control. Associate outputs with temperature probes for dual-stage (or higher) control. Resolution down to 0.1°F
- Data Logging - Internal logging of four signals up to 4k samples each. Interactive charts to view data online, resulting in trace lengths anywhere from 1.1 hours to 2.8 years long
- Automation - Program processes to automatically control step mashes, fermentation ramps, pump control, float switches, etc.
- iPhone compatible - "Brewbuddy" iPhone App interfaces the BCS-460 to your iPhone.
- Probes not included
- Product shipped directly from manufacturer please allow extra time for delivery.
Reviews and Ratings
Be the first to review this item!