T Russ Sugar Shack 01
American Pale Ale - All Grain
• Makes 5 Gallons @ 75% Efficiency
|Crisp Maris Otter||8 lbs, 0 oz|
|Briess 2 Row Caramel 40||2 lbs, 0 oz|
|Weyermann Cara Hell ®||2 lbs, 0 oz|
|Weyermann Dark Wheat||1 lbs, 0 oz|
|***Out Of Stock*** Centennial Pellets ***Not included in Recipe***||1 oz @ 60 mins|
|Willamette Pellets||1 oz @ 20 mins|
|Willamette Pellets||1 oz @ 1 mins|
|Irish Moss||2 ea|
|SAFALE US-05 American Ale||1 ea|
|1.045 - 1.060||1.010 - 1.015||30 - 45||5 - 14||4.50 - 6.20|
- Use maple SAP for strike/sparge water
- Add 1lb maple syrup (grade B, or C if you can get it) to boil at 30min.
- Stir continuously
- 2 weeks
- Mix 4 cups of the same maple syrup as above with 2 cups of boiling water. Add to secondary fermenter. Rack onto this mixture. 2 Weeks
- Use 1 cup of maple syrup. 3-5 weeks
If maple flavor/aroma does not emerge, add 3-4 grams of Fenugreek spice to boil at 5 mins the next time you make this recipe. . .
Reviews and Ratings
Be the first to review this item!